In this page, we we discuss the various options available for creating and accepting payments.
- What is pullup's payment method?
pullup accepts credit card and debit card as form of payment. We recommend you use a debit card for easy transfer of the money you made via pullup to your bank account.
- Does pullup take the payment directly from my debit/credit card?
If your pullup balance has insufficient funds to purchase a listing, then yes, we will deduct the payment of an exchange directly from your debit/credit card. If you have enough balance within pullup, we will use your balance by default.
- Where does pullup store the compensation I earned from exchanges?
pullup will store your compensations in your account's balance.
- Is my debit/credit card information safe?
pullup uses Stripe, a third party, to handle all transactions. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. Stripe uses
best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
- Can I transfer my balance?
If you'd like to transfer your balance, you must have a debit card as your payment method. If so, go into the navigation panel, press Payment and select cash out to initiate the transfer.
- Does pullup keep track of the transactions that I’ve made?
Yes! Your transaction history is in the 'History' page in the navigation panel in the pullup app.